<E30> windshield nozzles

My right windshield nozzle has not been spraying any
washer fluid and when it occasionally does, it sprays
just a little bit. I took off the protective insulation from
the hood and I found that there is a plastic white
connector from which the left and right nozzles are
connected. The right side of the connector has a little
hole on its side just like the right, but it is through
this hole that the washer fluid has been pouring out
instead of going through the connecting pipe to the right
nozzle. Is it possible to fix this or would I have to buy a new
connector. Thanks

Mike '86 325