<E36> Tires?

I have a '92 E36 325iA 4dr. My tires are fine till next spring, but I'm just
curious what people recommend using as a good street tire. (best
performance/ride balance) I don't track my car, this is a daily driver. I am
running the stock 15" alloy wheels. Presently I have a set of Bridgestone
Potenza HP41's (205/60 R15 90H) on there.... they are ok but the last time I
had the car in for service the guy said these particular tires are a bit
"noisy". I have been told to look into Bridgeston Turanza's next time.
Thanks for your help!

Regards,

John

1990 750iL 55k