For Sale - BFG 1 - R1 - G-FORCE Tires 225-50-16"

Hello.

Recently I was able to purchase some very slightly used tires from a =
friend of mine. I am just a regular cca guy who needs to raise some =
cash, not a dealer.=20

Tires are Real R1 G-Forces - 225-50-16 and have each been used only one =
time from 5-20 minutes (one qualifying session).  They have more than =
3/4 the tread life left and are heat cycled.

I live in New York City and am in Connecticut often. I would prefer a =
deal where they were picked up at my apartment in New York City or at my =
friends garage in central New Jersey.

I am asking $550 for the set of four but will take the best offer made =
in the next few days.

More tires might be available soon - only in that size e-mail me if =
interested with your contact info.

Thanks.

David=20
dcfnyc@domain.elided