re: 02 Turn Signal Question

It was written:

>I've got a '73 02.  When you use the right turn signal, the indicator on
>the dash flashes once or twice and stops,  the actual signals continue
>to work normally until the turn is complete.

The solution is not the turn signal relay. The problem is a poor ground on the
right turn signal. Changing the relay might correct this temporarily , but
making sure there is a good ground is the real solution. If the screws holding
it on are rusty -or go into a very rusty fender, don't be bashful about
drilling a hole in the top of the turn signal housing and establishing a new
ground to the chassis.

Circle Tire Co. (We don't sell tires),
Michel Potheau BMWCCA#0000002  BMW Club France #0000013, mpotheau@domain.elided,
Enjoy your BMW,