street racing

hi
again i went to the drag strip and this time, i bettered my time to a
12.65 at 82mph down the 1000 feet.
after that, we met up with other friends and we raced on the street. there
were no cars there.
My first run was against a 300zx and i kicked his ass
my second run was against a 98 M3 conv. and i beat him, but he passed me
at 120mph
my final run was against a supra (400hp), i edged up in first, but as soon
as he hit second, he was gone.

also, there was this cavalier z24, he hit a 12.9 down the 1000 feet, he
surprised everyone. and it is bone stock

well, just wanna let you guys out there know.

Franklin
89 M3