<MISC...not advertising..> Maximum Performance.....

BMW Digesters:

 It was tuned in Florida, using a fresh Horiba sensor (Thanks to Karl
 at Active) on a local club member tuning day on Keith Robertson's car
 and I think he might still have the printouts from it.. with both
 the DYNO runs and the scribbled AFR numbers.. those runs USED to be=20
 posted on the Maximum Performance website.. but the website moved or
 something :(

Actually, the website has been out of service for quite some time. The =
original owners (Victor & Edgar) went out of business and sold it to a =
new owner. The new owner's name is Juan, but he prefers to be called =
John, dunno why, don't ask me. Back around 96-97, when Integra Type-R =
where here in the US, and only 2 where allowed in Miami (not there's =
like 13 of them) he is the 1st one, the 2nd one is Dennis something.. in =
West Palm Beach. Series racer and automobilist (did I spell it right?)

If you want to get in touch with him, call Active Autowerke, look for =
Karl, and ask him for his pager, or his cellular if you are willing to =
pay long distance to talk with him. It's a 305# so go figure...

Also, I think Karl at Active Autowerke has Victor's pager number, I =
think he'll be glad to fax you a copy of his previews dyno runs with =
Active BMW's.

Happy motoring...

- --
Reynaldo K Tong