Dealer Horror Story <non-BMW>

In the year plus that I've been on this Digest I've seen a few dealer horror
stories, but none compares to this.  A friend in El Lay turned me on to the
web site of a guy who had a REALLY SERIOUS problem with a
(non-BMW) dealer.  All of the BMW dealer horror stories I've read (so
far) pale in comparison.  Check it out for yourself:

www.peytonford.com

Disclaimer:  Neither I nor my employer have anything to do with the guy
who had the problem, the car manufacturer, the dealer, the web site, or
anything else related to this story (although I do read Car & Driver
magazine, referenced on the web page).  Normally I wouldn't bother with
disclaimers like this, except for the pending litigation mentioned on the
web page.

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA #44977