RACE IN THE 12 HOURS OF FOXBORO

A few weeks ago Doug Mahar from Turner Motorsport, and I raced in a 6 hour
endurance kart race at Westhampton Speedway in New York.  We teamed up with
a couple of friends that had never even been on any type of race track.  The
karts were fast and the competition was good.  Dino USA supplied everything
but the safety equipment (helmet, abrasion resistant jacket, neck collar,
gloves).  I can't say enough about what a great time this was.  They are
going to have a 12 hour race at Foxboro Stadium (where the Patriots play) on
October 25th.  It would be great to race against a bunch of other BMW club
members.  For more information check out Turner Motorsport's site,
http://www.turnermotorsport.com, or
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/events/1998/boston-endurance-challenge.html.
If you have any questions contact me or Doug at Turner,
dugmar@domain.elided

Hope to see some of you there.

Scott MacDonald
bilstein@domain.elided