E36-M3 wheels wanted/Tire Care/Misc.

Ok folks,
I've been on this digest for a while now, and had to resubscribe when I
switched jobs.  This is a temp/permanent email address till the new job
speeds up the mail servers!  =(

Anyhow, a couple of things.

1.  I'm looking for a set of '95 E36-M3 wheels.  No tires, and in
excellent condition.  These will be for my E30-M3.

2.  I have a set of A008 Yoks on some rims, and I won't be using them
anytime soon.  How do I preserve/protect the tire/rubber?  Is there
something I should put on the tires to keep the rubber from breaking
down?  I know that they should be kept away from electrical
motors/generators right?  Does  being near a frig count (got one in the
garage)

3.  This isn't BMW related, but I have 3 Motorola (OE) Li-Ion batteries
(the flat main ones)  for sale for StarTac phones for sale.  They retail
for about $96 each, and I'm going to sell them for $85 each.  My dummy
cousin in Canada told me to order them for him, and then he decided he
didn't want them anymore!! Now i'm stuck with almost $300 in batteries
that I have no use for.

Thanks, and sorry!

- -kelvin
 saline69@domain.elided