Mesa Performance & Shelly BMW...

	I recently took my car into Shelly BMW for an inspection II
service and was pleased with Shelly BMW's service.  After sitting there
complaining about BMW of Riverside to the service advisor Tim, he took
extra care with the car and did exactly what I have asked of him..  I
thought this was a positive experience and wanted to share that with
Digestors who is around this area.

	On the uglier side, I went down to Mesa Performance to purchase a
set of Repco Brake pads and Lexol.  I found the person who was helping me
fairly . . .  I can't say rude since he wasn't, but he didn't seem to care
too much for my business.  His attitude was the type which gives you the
impression that "I could care less if you buy from us or not". I really
didn't like the attitude and found it to be very disturbing.  I remember
the first time going down to Mesa was a fairly good experience, maybe I'll
give them another try (Maybe he had a stressful day? they had a lot of
phone calls)

	Does anyone know of other places in Southern California (North
Orange County/South LA County) that sells BMW Parts?  I'm mainly looking
for brake pads, fluids, rotors, Lexol, and other parts that PepBoys don't
carry.  I find that Turner Motorsport has very good prices for these
parts, but shipping takes time/money and will probably come out to be the
same amount as if I picked it up locally.  If anyone know of other shops
that carry those stuff I mentioned, let me know.  Thanks.
				James
				325is '95