<E30> Sale: '90 318is Exhaust Header..

Hi everyone,

While down at my local wrecking yard I found a nifty little E30 318is that
has what looks like an aftermarket exhaust header on it. It looks
aftermarket to me since there are four separate pipes that come off the
cylinders and join together just before the flange where the exhaust
system bolts on.

For context, the entire car was pretty nice (lots of spiffed up engine
stuff, mostly all gone now) with Racing Dynamics wheels (2 left, the other
two are destroyed) etc.

I don't know what the wrecker will want for the header but I've been able
to score a few deals from him this week. Anyone want this thing? I don't
know who made it, but it looks pretty good. If this helps to identify it, I
noticed that it has a bolt and threaded insert in each of the downpipes
near the connection to the block.

Can anyone let us know what unit this is? If you have one of these already
maybe you could let me know.

I'd like to see some Digester get this little goodie, so email if
interested and I'll see what he wants for it.

best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services