E-36 M-3 for sale

 Hey guys, I've been seriously thinking about moving into the new 540i.  So
with this in mind I must let go of my one of my babies.  She has 33.5k
miles, cosmos black, black leather, very clean, new rubber, full Alpine
CD/with Spectrum EQ, Sound Stream Six Channel Amp, and Clifford Alarm.  She
is down here in San Antonio, come get her for 29,500.00 or make a
reasonable offer.
 You can e-mail me, but I might not be able to get back with you quickly,
because I travel quite a bit.  You can also call me direct at 210.241.7502
if anyone needs pictures, I can e-mail them as soon as I'm available to do
so.
Clem