<E30 M3> Wheels for sale

Just to get a jump on things, I am selling 2 sets of wheels and tires
this winter.  If you are thinking about getting some, but don't need
them right away, keep these in mind.  I will be done using the stockers
middle November and the others possibly earlier.

Set 1: Straight and nice looking stock rims with R1s.  Tires will
probably have some life left, enough for a school or two or
autocrosses.  Price will be 550-700 depending on tire condition.

Set 2: Mille Migula IIs (16x7.5) with 225/45ZR16 Sumitomo HTRZs.  About
3000 miles, no odd wear patterns, easily 85% left.  Wheels in perfect
condition.  I paid $1100 plus shipping for these this spring.  I would
like to deliver them if possible (VA, Pocono, Roebling, Mid-Ohio) for
$900 OBO.

Reserve your set today!

James