E-36 Fog Light Removal

All:
I need help removing my fog light on an E-36 to get to the bulb. My Hayes
manual says to place a screw driver into the side and pop the light out. I
am assuming they mean there is a tab that is to be either pulled away from
the light assembly or pushed into the light housing that will get the light
assembly free. I have tried to do this and can see little and feel less that
may be a tab or have a clue as to removal. If you can steer me to a FAQ site
(have not found one that specifically addresses this problem) I would
appreciate it.
Brad Purvis
Buckeye Chapter
E-36 325I with K&N and JC chip