<WTB> E30 Seat Parts

     Looking for a rear seat back with fold-down armrest and/or ski-sack,
     plus hardware.

     I'm going to reupholster, and I'd like to convert my seat. I don't care
     about color or condition, as long as the cushions and structure are
     sound. I'll also need the frame for the opening into the trunk.

     Also, can anyone recommend an after-market source for the positioning
     struts (4) inside the "is" seats? Dealer price is about $50 each.

     Thanks for any help. Please reply off-digest.

     Bob Fluharty       '87 325is       Cincinnati, Ohio