<FS> Wheels

I have the following for sale:

(5) BMW OEM Alloys that came w/ the '92 325i.  Spare was never used.  One
rim has ugly mark, rest are in
mint condition, are straight and true.  With tires, but I estimate no more
than 1.5-2k miles left on them.
Wheels are 15's..

Asking Price: $500 <obo of course> and buyer pays shipping.

(4) BMW OEM Soft Round Spoke alloys off a '96 Z3.  Wheels are considered to
be in 'good' condition, no
marks, scrapes, and are straight <always good!> w/ Michelin MXM's that have
10k miles on them.
Wheels are 16's..

Asking Price: $700 <obo> and of course, buyer pays shipping.

Need to sell ASAP as I am buying some M3 wheels off a fellow digester.

Pictures available upon request and flames will be disregarded, but
constructive criticism will be welcomed.