Re: Solo II National Championship

At 12:48 PM 9/5/98 -0400, Ron Katona wrote:
>Just wanted to wish good luck to digest members going to Topeka next
>week for the championships:
>
>Mark Sipe	AS
>G.H. Sharp	AS
>Bob Tunnell	CSP
>Patty Tunnell	CSPL
>
>Many other M3s in AS, just no one else I recognized from the digest -
>sorry if I missed anyone.

That's okay, some of us just lurk most of the time.  :-)  I running my '95
M3 in AS at the SCCA Pro Solo 2 Finale and Solo II National Championships.
I will have a laptop with me, so I will try to post results on how the BMW
drivers are doing.

Rex "Starting the 1800 mile tow to Topeka tomorrow" Tener
rex@domain.elided
#139 for nationals