Gary's Little Problem

>From: "Frick, Gary" <gary.frick@domain.elided>
>Subject: RE: Street Racing (and dumping on non-BMW drivers)
>
>I can see already that's its pointless to rebuttal with an un-armed Bimwad.
>You can justify your renown reputation till the cows come home,  but it
>doesn't fly with me and it doesn't reflect well for the BMW list to let such
>crap fly.  I personally loath jerks who think that just because they justify
>themselves, that others will roll over and accept it.  Obviously, by
>inference of your own message, you can't get along well with too many
>people.  In cases such as yours, I hope the f-bodies and pony cars continue
>to clean your clock.
>
>And no I'm not Rebecca's boyfriend.
>
>Enough said (at least by me).  I've seen too much of this kind of crap on
>this list.  Aren't there any rules and guidelines on this list.
>
>I apologize to the normal (majority) out there,
>Gary

Gary has a little problem.

So consumed is he by the mere SUGGESTION that someone, nay anyone, would
even *hint* that F-Body/Mudstang/Rice Boy pilots are more prone to street
race that udders that he launches into full scale ATTACK MODE. Maybe he
should spend more time selling his Compaq computers than defending his
precious Camaro/Firebird ...and then mebbee he could afford a real ///M car.

So insprired is he that he is publicly posting private e-mail exchanges
betwixt him and me - material that I would not BORE my felloe Bimwad with,
nor subject them to.  Obviously a lack of class and sense of etiquette
(typical F-Body owner?) does not stop him from pursuing his noble quest for
the betterment of General Motors.

Gary - in simple english that you will understand:  IT AIN'T POLITE TO POST
PRIVATE E-MAIL TO A LIST.  Got it?  Now, go play in the street.

Oh yeah...one more word of advice Mr. Frick.  Never bring a knife to a
gunfight.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/PizzaFest
National Capital Chapter