Re:Street Racing (and dumping on non-BMW drivers)

>	I take exception to your comments on f-body drivers and the
>generalizations.  I'm a Camaro SS/RS owner, as well as a BMW owner,  and I
>and my friends don't resemble these remarks.  Additionally, on our list we
>have enough respect for other drivers not to be dumping on them either.  I
>can only hope to be as perfect some day.
>
>	Disappointed,
>	Gary

Oh really? The F-body digest doesn't dump on drivers of other cars. Bull.

I subscribed to the F-body digest a year ago while I was trying to decide
what car to buy, a Trans-Am or a BMW. Any car other than an F-body was
degraded, especially Mustangs and anything made in Japan. Much of the time,
there was profanity used in describing the cars, but especially the drivers
of Japanese autos.

In fact, in one post, someone trashed (hold your breath, folks!) AN M3!!!

Just callin' 'em as I saw 'em.

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg
BMWCCA
Former owner of:
'87 Mustang GT - Mudstain (if the poster was in a GOOD mood) on the F-body
digest
'92 Sentra SE-R - rice burner on the F-body digest
'96 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - another rice burner