<E36 M3> cold idle stumbles

John--
	In last Saturday's digest you asked if any other 98 m3 owners are
experiencing the cold idle roughness you described.  My 98 M3 has identical
symptoms-- they began very modestly at around mile 1000, but became chronic
after my dealer performed a required DME emissions code update (the campaign
number escapes me).  Now at 8900 miles my indicator lights entitle me to a
dealer oil change, so I'll revisit the issue with them soon.  Let me know
if your dealer comes up with a cure.  Good luck!  John Petro, 98 M3/4