HTML ?'s

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to the dozens of helpful people
who sent me messages about how to fix my code.  I think it's great
that so many actually took the time to go through the HTML and
send me constructive responses.

When I get some time, I will implement all of your suggestions.  Until
then, I think it kind of works for now :)

Best regards,

Dave
Arlington, VA  '76 2002
Team Oxide/Team Smoke

PS Anyone know if Virginia DOT uses salt on the road in Arlington area
in the winter?  If so, I have a LOT of work to do soon...