RE: E30 M3 - Is this guy for real?

scott,

i don't think i saved the add but i believe this same guy had this car
advertised about 3 months ago on classifieds2000 for $25k.  back then it had
only 20k miles so i guess the value went up with the mileage (i wonder how
the mileage went up when it was in storage?).  of course maybe that guy sold
it to this guy.  anyway, i remember the add was from NC.  i was interested
but not in the position at the time.  the add back then read almost exactly
the same, just more descriptive.  i never did call the guy.  if you talk to
him, ask him if he bought it when he was stationed in germany while in the
service - thats what the first add said.  i'll see if i can find the add to
compare #'s.

regards,

jack money
motor city chapter