J.C. chip follow-up

Back in late-June Jim Conforti posted a digest message to individuals
who sent him chips to verify their authenticity (some of those he listed
included: Duane, Curt, Steve, Jon, Insun, Aziz, Darren, Andy, Troy). In
that message Jim wrote that he'd send us a note in the mail. I was
wondering if any of you received a reply from him - the best case being
that a replacement chip was returned to you. I've attempted to
correspond with him about this twice, but have not received a reply (as
you can tell, I'm anxious to re-shark my car).

Please e-mail me directly if you've had any experience with this
situation. (Jim, your reply is certainly welcome.)

Peter Wong
plwong@domain.elided