Stainless Steel Brake Lines

>From: Rob Bentley <rbentley@domain.elided>
>Subject: <ALL> Stainless Steel Brake lines
>Has anyone had any mind blowing experiences with the above mentioned
>proiduct? I recently installed a set, and bled the brakes thouroughly, and
>only the slightest difference in pedal feel was noticed. Are they just for
>show, or am I missing something?? I installed them on a 1986 euro 325is,
>used mainly on the street.

Rob,

Well MY experience with them (I have German-made Fischer's I got from Steve
D'G) is that you won't seen much difference at all on the street. Now when
you get to the track and start stompin' on those boys and everything starts
gettin' good n' hot...THEN you can most certainly see a major difference in
pedal resistance. Pedal mush is reduced by about half at the track.

A great track upgrade, but a hardly worthy for a street upgrade IMHO.

Duane Collie
RM3DR1/UUC/PFEST 2
National Capital Chapter