Re: Hydrosolator

On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Steve D'Gerolamo wrote:

> Your hydrosolator should be covered under warranty.  Bambi?  Virginia?
> Did you have a run in with Duane Collie awhile back?  SD

Steve should be able to verify this, but I have it on good authority
that most BMW hydrosolators can be swapped with one from a '73 Vega.
Those particular models were unbelievably reliable, and will correctly
interface with the BMW Motronic system to avoid any flashing lights or
error codes.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net