How to spend money on an <E30 M3>

Finally, I am going to have a little bit of money to spend on my car.  Just
wanted input from E30 M3 owners on what is worth the money.  I ran into
about $500 and need a way to spend it. I think a JC chip is one of the
first things, right?? From there I don't know, cam gear, airbox, BL/SS,
susp. parts??  I already have an oil pan baffle. I also would like to hear
where the best prices are at.  I realize that the most important aspect of
the car is the driver.  Hopefully going to my first drivers school in Oct.
at Mid-Ohio to work on the driving part.  Any thoughts on what to get is
appreciated.

TIA

Charley
88 M3 stock-hopefully not for long..:-)