2002 FS

I purchased a '76 2002 this summer from the original owners, and am
sorry to say I must sell her.  She is mint green (grun), very cool
color.  All records since new, including window sticker.  Total
restoration done in mid-eighties.  Only rust is in one fender, one small
spot on a quarter, needs one shock tower rebuilt.  175m on orginal
motor, needs to be rebuilt. No cracks in dash.  No sunroof Brakes great,
tracks straight, no vibration at 70!  Too many BMW's, $2450.00, best
offer.  Please email me direct.

- --
David Maples