RE: M3 vs. holier than thous

 Kids kids, may I suggest that street racing is already illegal,
everyone knows it, and police will cite and possibly jail them that
gets caught doing it.  That being said, talking about it isn't a
crime, and some of the stories are relatively entertaining.  Those
that do the crime aren't going to be swayed by the more judgemental
posters among us, and those of us who merely enjoy a good story are
just annoyed by all the whining.
 I suggest that any further arguments over this topic immediately
begin with one person somehow comparing the other to Hitler.  That
always seems to be a conversation stopper.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net