Thanks Rodd or (re: BMW Digest Advertisers: weekly posting)

Richard Welty wrote:
>Special Note:
>
>Any digest advertising by Rodd Sidney is in violation of list policy.
>We are attempting to device functioning filters to prevent this advertising.

I found it humorous that the door prize I won at Oktoberfest had been
donated by Rodd's company.  Two items:
 1). a book:  "How to market your business without any money" or close enough
 2). small spray bottle to render your plates invisible to lazer, claimed to be
     the hottest selling aftermarket item this year, or somesuch.

Included were two of Rodd's business cards, each with his name in ballpoint
pen.
........one was in all CAPS.

Thanks Rodd,

- -Phil

BTW:  These items might be available to anyone in trade for somewhat more
useful
      items.  ;^)