E46-323i available at less than $30K

A couple of weeks ago I special ordered a 323i for September production and
October delivery in the Boston area. In the meantime, I found a car for
immediate delivery. Therefore if there is anyone looking for an a new 323i
for October delivery at a great price, please email me. The dealer is
unwilling to return my deposit on this ordered car.

Here are the details:
Well equipped car without leather and moonroof;
Premium package w/ 16 inch wheels
Titanium Silver metallic paint
Heated seats
Rear Split Folding Seats
In-dash CD player
BMW floor mats

The MSRP is $31,560 and the purchase price is $29,960. The 36 month lease at
15K per year is $458.35. 0 money down except for 1st month, security
deposit, acqusition fee.

I figure that if I can find a buyer for the car, the dealer will be willing
to refund my deposit.

Best Regards,
Rick Shrier

email: rmshrier@domain.elided