<E28> Diff swap... need sone help

Ok.. I am considering changing my 3.25 LSD over to a 3.73 LSD from a E30
325is.... I understand I will have to swap the pumpkin and side flanges
from my diff onto the 3.73. Can anyone tell me what is involved in doing
the change, any tough areas to be ready for, what parts should be
checked or replaced and roughly how long this should take.

I have plenty of tools and have done lots of various mechanical work
before, just never swaped rear ends and would like to get an idea of
what I am getting into.

Thanks!!!

Serg
'88 535is... soon to be quicker...