Dumb Question of the Day!

I'm sure it crosses my mind at least once each time I inspect my seats while
nourishing the leather, but after viewing a Roundel ad for Lumbar Insert
Sheepskins which states; "Enjoy your leather with the comfort of Sheepskin
down the middle of your seats", I've just got to know the answer for
sure....What's leather, the insert or the side bolsters?  I warned you it was
a dumb question, and earlier this week I told you guys (gals) I envied your
knowledge.  Best regards,

Tim Youart
'95 RMS 325is (with leather somewhere in the seats)
Albuquerque, NM