PizzaFest Registration

>So do I have to be present to win or can I just register and win.
>Any 'goodies' good for taking on wine tours?
>
>Dennis
>Sacramento Valley Chapter

Whoaaaa Dennis! Touche! You must be a lawyer - you found a loophole.

Ahhhhhh....<thinking fast now> ......Ya gotta be at HOOTERS to get your
prize!  Yeah, that's it...gotta be there.

Heck - all the good stuff we're giving away is TRACK GOODIES tho. Ya'll in
sleepy Sacramento wouldn't know what to do with a set of HOOSIER S-03's
except complain that the tire was defective with only 3/32's tread depth!

Duane C.