PizzaFest

Duane writes:

3)	We had a P'Fest Planning Meeting tonight and decided that the donated
prizes will be drawn from a hat rather than being awarded by performance in
an event or series of events.  So we will pull numbers from a hat (up to 100
maximum) to determine winners.  This REALLY simplifies record and score
keeping for us.
4)	You MUST be registered to have a chance at the prizes.  No Registration
number, no chance at the goodies.  And the 'goodies' ARE good! Send in your
registration NOW as none will be accepted past 100 participants.

So do I have to be present to win or can I just register and win.
Any 'goodies' good for taking on wine tours?

Dennis
Sacramento Valley Chapter