Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: digest: host not found)

I received my copy of the New Sept 98 Roundel today.

The Hack Mechanic Column has an article on E30 325I
Air Condition Service. Replacing an Evaporator and
Expansion valve is info that is not in my Bentley
Manual or my Haynes Manual. Great timing I need
my AC fixed FAST.

Also I have some OE wheels for a 1990 325I with very
good tires mounted on them(1 tire is a little worn,
because I had a bad control arm, but the other 3 looks
like new). All four wheels & tires  for $100.00.
These are 14 spoke wheels, they look nice when clean
and free of brake dust. I purchased some larger
chrome wheels 16inchers. It was time for an upgrade.
Shipping should be less than a $100.00 for the full
set.

The total would be $100.00 plus shipping(approximately $75.00 UPS ground)
Let me know if you are interested

Rick Benjamin
919.598.7835
1990 325I