Re: Gyro Stabilizers

Brian,

Yeah, I think you're going step by step to an active suspension - those geezers amongst us
remember when F1 cars had active suspensions that actually implemented all this in a brilliant
flurry of speed (requiring some different driver talents than F1 now demands).

In geezerdom,
Kurt
'92 E34 M50 5sp
'87 928 5sp
(geezer cars even though I'm still under 40.)