Sin City chapter driving school

This is your last chance to register for this event, registration closes
on Saturday, September 5th. We still have plenty of spaces. Please
contact me immediately if you are interested. We also have hotels rooms
available, again contact me for more info.

We will also have a open track day on Friday starting at 9:00am, the
cost for this will be $100 and is open to instructors and experienced
students.

The Sin City Chapter will host a driving school on September 12-13 at
The Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Pahrump which is about 50 miles
West of Las Vegas.
This is a BRAND NEW 2.2mile track with lots of elevation changes
specifically designed for teaching purposes by the Bragg-Smith Advanced
Driving School.
Entries are limited and typically driving schools fill up VERY quickly
so you need to act NOW.
Please contact me at mssidhu@domain.elided or 702-638-8335 (days)
702-645-2161 (evenings) for more information.
Monty Sidhu
President
Sin City Chapter BMW CCA