NEW CHAPTER

For anyone living in Alabama, there is now officially a Heart of Dixie
chapter recognized by BMW CCA.  I received my letter from Mark Luckman
yesterday, and everyone living in Ala will automatically be put in this
chapter unless you contact National noting your intentions otherwise.  Next
scheduled meeting is Sept. 26 in Birmingham, time and place to be
announced.  I got some of this info from Jack at Vines Automotive, who has
been a driving force behind the organization of this chapter.   Everyone
should get behind it and really get this thing off the ground in style.  I
understand there are about 300 CCA members in the State, and most are
within driving distance of Birmingham.

Bill Mitchell
'95 540i/6 sharked(still in body shop but soon-to-be-painted)