Apology accepted

     Tim,

     Its sometimes hard to figure out who's kidding and who's not.  It took
     alot of cajones to say you were wrong.  The west is a beautiful place.
     Its too bad the congested roads are in the cities and the long flat
     haul ass ones are out in God's country.  I drove from Milwaukee to San
     Diego twice last year.  Once in my original 325 and then with the
     trucks, vans, kids and in-laws.  It was the best of both worlds.  Once
     absolutely flying on those roads in the middle of nowhere in Utah.
     then a few weeks later crawling up and down the mountains in a 25 foot
     box truck.  Beautiful places all along the way.  No many how many
     times you drive it there's always something new and amazing to look
     at.  As somebody who travels the world and meets people from every
     ethnic and social group let me just say this is the most wonderful
     country on earth full of the best people imagineable.  Glad your here
     too Tim.  Keep both hands on the wheel.

     Coming soon.  Why rednecks don't drive BMWs :)  Remember boys and
     girls, I went to 1st and 2nd grade in Redbay Alabama.  I'm one of you,
     nothin' personal.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4