E30 M3 items f/s

As a result of recent suspension and wheel upgrades I have the following
E30 M3 items for sale:-

5 x stock 15x7 wheels (with center caps)
    Wheels are straight but not cosmetically pleasing
    one wheel has a slight dent in the rim but works
    fine (I've used it many time on my racer).

6 x used 225/50 15 R1s with plenty of life left.
    (some are mounted on the wheels)

1 x stock front sway bar

1 x stock rear sway bar

4 x center caps in fair condition for stock wheels
        (some missing center badge bit)

1 x Dinan stage 3 (blue) spring set.

Make me an offer for anything that you are interested in - Buyer pays
shipping (from Dallas, TX).

Ciao

  Paul