Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Carlos Lopez <clopez95m3@domain.elided>
Subject: Help me find a harness for M3 rear spoiler
Hello all, I forgot to add please to the subject line.
OK here's the scoop, I have a very sweet looking cosmos black M3 rear
spoiler with LED brake light decorating a corner of my room.  Problem:
 I don't have the wiring harness.
I've seen it (parts guy at dlrshp) and it doesn't look like something
*I* can fabricate.  I should've nabbed it and ran off with it but I
think they have my address. ;-)
They wouldn't sell it to me 'cuz they don't have a full part #.  The
partial part number is 1 403 585 if that helps.  My parts guy has a
forever ticked off look on his face and most of the time can't help me
unless I walk in with part numbers in hand.
Any advise would be welcomed.  Thanks.
- - -Carlos
95 M3
78 320i