re: Getting into BMWs

> Since you asked, I first was introduced to BMW's when I was valet parking
cars as a high school job.  It was great for trying different cars and
learning how to drive a stick.  Incidentally, I NEVER have my cars valet
parked now

Don,

That's exactly how I got into BMW's as well, and exactly why I won't let a
valet touch my car...It's pretty easy to convince them to let me park it in
one of their primo spots up front and let me keep my keys...it just takes
the right Dead President.  Incidentally, two guys on another valet crew I
sometimes supervised took this guys Ferrari 308 on the Hutchinson River
Parkway near NYC and promptly rolled it into scrap metal.  Good advice for
everyone here, NEVER let a valet have your car.

Michael Greto
BMW CCA-Everglades Chapter
'98 ///M Roadster Cosmos Black/Red Top
'98 Nissan Frontier (daily driver)