Milos' oil cannister cap

     To all that I previously talked about the oil cap with:

     Sorry I can't get back to you directly.  Here's an update:

     My oil cannister cap should be modified and the mounting holes drilled
     and tapped this afternoon.  I will get it home, find some artboard and
     take some pictures.  Its costing me $70 to have it modified for the
     stock BMW sending units.  The machine shop is willing to do any others
     also.  If you're not using the BMW parts they will drill and tap them
     to work with your supplied sending units.  Ican probably get them done
     for $70 with Fedex shipping now that I've paid the Guinea Pig fee.

     There aren't any Guinea Pigs on here that will get upset are there? :)
     (see westerners and BMW)

     Jim