528e corroded SIL circuit board

Greetings all,

I have a problem.  I discovered on my newly purchased 1985 528e that the
reason for the non-functional speedometer/Tach, etc. cluster was that
the nicad batteries had been left to corrode for a very long time.  At
this point, several solder runs on the board near the batteries have
been partially eaten away.  I have the skill and dexterity to solder
some mod wire in place to fix the damaged runs, but the problem is that
becasue of the high state of corrosion I can't tell where some of the
solder runs go.

I am hoping that someone might be able to provide a diagram of the back
of this circuit board.  Perhaps something from a secret BMW tech manual,
or even a photocopy of the back of the board.

I (and my checkbook) would be greatly appreciative.

Todd Brock (novice BMW aficionado)