Re: E34 vibration

The E34 requires "zero round off" balancing. Most tire stores don't do
this. It's much easier to set their machine to "round off" to the nearest
gram, ounce, whatever (I don't know the weight units). Most cars don't
care. But... the E34 is so sensitive, the "no round off" mode must be used.
I learned this the hard way. Got the information from Dinan. Now I have no
vibration on my E34 94 530iT, Dinan... chips, exhaust, stage 3 suspension,
wheels. Brilliant Red.

:-)

Jim