<E30> Re: toolbox/tools part #s

>Does anyone have the Part #s for the tools in the decklid toolkit of a
1990.325i?
>On the inside of the toolkit it has, 1152.080.0.  This doesn't look like
>BMW part #.  Are there seperate part #s for each tool?  Any help would
be
>appreciated.

>Thanks, Justin

Well Justin, you stumped me and my parts CD with that one.  They didn't
show the stinkin tool box at ALL!  The dealer should have something for
that question.  Good luck.

Oh, I did find the part number for the floor mat tie-downs though.  Gotta
have them.

Curt Kiser
SVR - E28 division of ///Team Bubba Racing
BMW CCA #118507 Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i
86' 325

End of bmw-digest V9 #122