Re: How did I get into BMWs

     I sold my Honda Accord after my college graduation in 1995 for about
     $3500.  Was at an auction where I saw a dirty but nice 85 535i with
     200K+ miles and the highest bid was $4000.  I took it home for $4200.
     Regrettably that car gave it's life while keeping mine safe on Jan 1
     1997.  I was so amazed that a 10 year old car could take that much
     damage and still I could walk away and the doors opened easily that I
     bought another BMW without even looking at another car. So now I drive
     an 89 M3.

     Rob