<e30> part number help requested

Hello all,

I am planning on replacing my front air dam on my eta and will be finally
hooking up the outside temperature sensor.  It is not hooked up right now.
>From the temp sensor there is a wire with a connector.  That connector
connects to another connector which runs the wire into the car where the
temperature is displayed.  I need the connector that goes to the inside of
the car, since mine is really oxidized/corroded.  Does anyone know what the
part number is.  I talked to a good dealer and they said they didn't have
the part number for that part.  Any help....Ron Stygar, do you know??  TIA....

Louie Rendek
1987 325e 133k miles
BMWCCA #144328
Case Western Reserve Univ.