<FS>71 2002 in Menlo Park CA

Ok,
So I am not a 2002 expert, but I love and respect the 2002 for being the car
that proved that you could win at the track on Sunday and drive your kids to
school on Monday morinig.  Most of the 2002s I have ever scene are not in
the best of shape.  The majority of the 2002s taken to Stanford European
(the place I am at most of the time making my car work) are, to be frank,
pieces of s#$%.  Then, driving home today, I saw the nicest 2002 I have laid
eyes on at the Menlo Park fire station (on the corner of Alameda and
Valpariso)   I talked with the owner, a firefighter named Steve for a while,
and we agree that this car NEEDS to go to an enthusiast, as it would be a
shame to let yet another beautiful 2002 go to waste.  Anyhow, here are the
details

Owner- Steve Darrow
Location- Menlo Park FD Station 4 (3322 Alameda De Las Pulgas, Menlo Park)
Contact- Work 650.854.6016/Home 510.797.2950

The Car
1971 BMW 2002
144,000 miles
One Owner
Repainted Porsche Guards Red (common, he is a firefighter)
Black Interior
Recaro type seats
Sun Roof
S# 2573468
$4560 OBO

Details about the owner:
SCCA Member,
Formula Ford Owner/Racer
Big Car Enthusiast (owns 5 vintage cars)

The paint isn't perfect, neither is the interior, but everything is in
excellent condition.  It is not a concourse car, but if you have a dead or
dying 2002, or just want a second very cool BMW, I don't think you could do
any better if you want a 2002.

Greg Koenig
"Helping keep Der Dinanstein's Grandfather Alive!"