Reply: I ordered my Jim C chip...it should be here on Friday!

John Fountaine wrote:
>John
>95 525iA
>Waiting for my chip, feeling like a kid on the night before Christmas!

John, I know the feeling but isn't it great that you can have this
feeling every time that you order a new upgrade for your car?

In the meantime you can shoot over to Radio Shack and buy a grounding
strap for replacing computer chips, it only costs like $4.  It comes
with alligator clips so you can ground yourself.  Yep, you don't want
to fry your car's brain.  Later,

Carlos
95 M3